2012年7月24日火曜日

V3 became available in Japan ahead

Hello Dear our product users,

I'd like to tell you that, We able to get started to sell our new mighty gripper V3 in Japan already.
But, We still have no quota to Asia market yet. Please wait some more time. like I said it will be available soon around end of Aug I think.

How is Japanese market response? It seems very good. And many people say it better than V2 our V3 is. My V3 test since last year actually was very good too. V3 works well with the Sorex tire and the Ride tire according my test resole said. Please have your looking forward on it.

But still factory drivers are using V2 and they said "there are no substitutes for The V2".
Then they already are keeping a lot of V2 in hand of them. haha..

I can say this, " please buy and keep the mighty gripper in your hand". I guess you can use it when you are joining big racing event. Because many factory drivers continue to use our V2 with own make up of them as base ingredient of traction compound.

Thanks!

yuichiro takaya




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿